Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Avery's Custom Diaper Bag

Just had to share something fun!


So this past weekend we had a shower for Miss Avery and one of the attendees was of course Aunt Wendy. And let me tell you about Aunt Wendy she is talented and sweet! She can sew just about anything and this dates back to her high school years from what I hear. I hear she made her own clothes back then and even her own homecoming dress. I wish I could do that. Hmm, I wonder if I can talk her into making baby or children's clothes (hehe). So anyways, recently Aunt Wendy started her own bag company, Satin Doll, and Miss Avery was the lucky recipient of a custom diaper bag made just for her.
It is absolutely adorable so I had to share! I was just totally impressed, not only with the creativity it took to design it all, but the quality as well. It's nice and roomy too! Once we out grow it as a diaper bag it will make a great overnight bag for Miss Avery. It was such a great surprise!

And I can thank her also creative daughter, Kim (graphic design and art), for sending me the picture above. I was going to take pictures to post, but they were already working on the above flyer, which worked out well. :)


3 comments: